Did a few tests today. Here my feedback:
Weather: From the Weather-Binding I get right now conditions “partly-cloudy-day”, “mostly-cloudy-day” and “few-showers”. All these conditions are mentioned as unknown in this version.
- Mode --> already confirmed that it’s coming
- Weather Forecast --> already confirmed that it’s coming
- Temperaure Widget with the possibility to add humidity and air quality (as in the legacy version). The reason for that is that I don’t have Thermostat-Control. I just want to display my Netatmo-Measurements.
- Light-Color to control Hue-Bulps
- Volume Control for Media Widget
- Image Item Support for openHAB (Album Cover)
- Swipe down to refresh (already mentioned in another thread)
- Min/Max for Gauge (I remember that this is coming…)
- Sunset / Sunrise Time for Clock-Widget
(something like that but with official symbols. I already had this idea for the legacy version
- Swiping left and right to switch between the different dashboards (pages)
Hope this helps to make this app better and better. I still miss a few things from above list to finally jump to this new version.