Great work so far!

Big thumbs up for Igor!

I know that the eventual goal of this project is to make it a commercial product, but it still remains one guy building this all for us. Still free of charge with a very limited test audience.

Keep up the good work, really looking forward to the first final version and still ‘thrilled’ with each release.

1 Like

Thank you Jeff for the kind words. Getting feedback from the community is always inspiring!
I’m thrilled you are enjoying the app.

Just wanted to put a couple of encouraging words. I have just downloaded the app on an old tablet, and essentially re purposed it and integrated with WINK. While it took a bit, everything that i have so far has integrated well. Keep up the good work! I know it takes a lot of time and work so please know we are grateful for it.

1 Like

@faviolosky Thank you! That’s very nice to hear, appreciate it!
You said it took a bit to set it up, anything you would want to be improved so it is easier to setup?

It was mainly because i knew nothing about the app and how it worked before i opened it. The part that i struggled with initially figuring out what each thing did (ex. action vs switch vs light) as i couldnt find any tutorials on how to navigate the app.
I am still a bit confused as to how to add a calendar and weather.
I am using a Nexus 7 with android 6.0.1 and Wink integration.

But the app looks clean, and the tile management was very smooth.