iOS App beta

I have homehabit running flawlessly on 2 android tablet, it’s great! I’d like to know if is there a beta app for iOS, if yes how can I get the iOS TestFlight key to download it? Thanks.

I’m very happy to hear that your Android tablets run flawlessly! :smile:

iOS version is in development now, but it is not available as a beta yet.
We had a few setbacks with its development, so I can’t share any timeline yet. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Hey, is there any news on iOS app development? Would really love to see this happen, as I have the app on my tablet, but would love to have it on my phone for out the house control.

iPad version is close to a limited beta release. However, since the app is primarily optimized for tablets, iPhone version is a lower priority and won’t be released at the same time.
Generally, there is a plan to spend time on improvements for phone usage in the next year, so that would be part of it.

1 Like

i have beta testing for ipad

Hi Igor,
How to participate on iOS beta test ???

@hmerk iOS beta testing will be done through TestFlight, but it did not start yet. There will be announcement with more details.

2 Likes

Hi,

I also like to join the beta test for IOS after availibility.

best regards René

me too!

I wish to join too

-S

Any news on this @igor ?

@hmerk no news at the moment. It is still in progress, but some Android work needed to be done this year before iOS can be released along side. I hope I can provide more information in the next few months.

1 Like

I wish to join too

Thanks

iOS beta is available now - more details in the announcement.