Map widget

Hi Igor,

Does the map widget actually work already? I’m trying to get it working and I tried a couple combinations on the location / trackers. But no luck. So whether it is me doing something wrong or is the widget still not finished and working properly?

Regards,

@Wesley_Neij it should be generally working, but there are issues with displaying Google map on some devices, so that might what you experiencing as well. Does widget look just blank off-white color?

Yes indeed, just white color. Anything I can do to fix it?

Not really. This is a very weird issue and not reliably reproducible on our end, so that’s why delay in getting it fixed. I will take another look soon, maybe more luck this time, and update after that.

Okay… Got my fingers crossed. If you need any testing or feedback let me know and thanks for the quick response :wink:

1 Like

Hi same problem here,

I use an Samsung galaxy S9 and and Galaxy Tab S 8,7. On both devices I see only an white blank page with the google icon.

best regards René

Maps issue fix will be available in the next release.

1 Like

Any chance for beta apk?

@Frkkk Pre-release versions are available in the Play Store after enrollment. More info in Google Play help, “Get beta versions of apps” section: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7003180?hl=en