Phone Support

Play store still states it is not compatible with my device. Using original pixel phone running 8.1.

New version will be rolling out during the next couple of days

In PlayStore is still Release preview 17

Relax guys, it takes a little while to “propogate” :slight_smile:

it looks like not all of my Switch items where selectable… Anybody else with this problem?

@Jens_Constroffer Can you provide more information about that: platform, version, what widget you were working with and such

@igor I am Using OpenHAB (2.2 Snapshot) on an Android 8.0.0

I am trying to configure a Switch widget. On my Lenovo tablet it shows all items but on the phone only a small subset. i am not able to tell what the shown items have in common…

@Jens_Constroffer Ok, thanks for the information. Similar problem has been reported by some users, but there is no fix yet. Will update.

Same problem here. All Itemlists are empty, whether rollershutter, switch or something else.
I am running a Lenovo Tab 3 with android 5.0.1 and an amazon fire HD 10 with Fire OS 5.6.0.0.

Items created in previous “release preview 17” are shown right but all widgets are without any function.
Rollershutter widgets (since todays update) are shown right, but also no functions.

in preview 17 everything works fine

Hi Igor! Thanks for the great app, but I still can not try the new version because it’s not available in my country. I’m from Russia by the way. When will it be available?

Updated to OH 2.2 stable (released a few days ago) and still only empty itemlists :frowning:

New version with several bug fixes has been pushed out. Let me know if the problem persists after update.