Domoticz temp/humidity selection + Selector swich

Hi. Great and very sleek looking app. Miles ahead of the original Domoticz app, and my favourite by far.

I have transmitters in my Domoticz that are showing both temp and humidity, however, when selecting gagues in HomeHabit, I only get humidity part of the sensor. If I add the same sensor as a temperature feedback for a thermostat, I do get the temperature. Is it possible to fix this parsing in the coming betas? Either to be able to select the temperature part of the device (as for thermostat feedback), or to add a gague with both temp and hum.

Also, It would be awesome to be able to add selector switches (presemce, mode etc.)

(I have currently bypassed the issue by creating new virtual devices that are copying only temperature, and addit the new device in HomeHabit)
Much obliged :slight_smile:

@Em2k It is currently not possible to do when one device has more than one attribute such as both temperature and humidity that are bindable to a widget. This is a planned improvement for the future, but no timeline when it is going to be available yet.

Happy you like the app. Thank you for the nice words!

@Em2k just wanted to update: selector switches are supported now in Beta 16 release, and humidity should be bindable in the next release.

Sweet. That’s awesome. Already using selector switches, and it works great. Best and cleanest app for Domoticz by far. Keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

Could this be possible for weather too? I have weather from buienradar, this has wind, it has attributes for direction and speed. I can only see the direction. When making a new widget and search for wind, i can choose between direction and speed. Then i need to bind it to weather, this is the only option. But doing that, nothing is filled in. The new created weather is empty. Great, fantastic app by the way. Cameras do not work either from domoticz but i worked around it by using web url widget. Keep up the good work.

There is currently a bug with pre-fill of weather widget. You should still be able to manually add wind element to weather widget. Let me know if that’s not working.

Thank you!

Do you have cameras added in domoticz UI?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.