OH - Unable to import config

After adding the platform, there was listed the following error:

“Unable to import config.”

Every time starting the app the error also occurs. Is there a failure within openhab?

It currently tries to import text-based config even when it has been created on the server, so it shows that error.
It will be fixed soon. It is safe to ignore that message (unless you are using text-based config).

thank you, great work

thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

I am getting this error still on my Samsung tablet. Is it supposed to be fixed by now, or still waiting?

Not fixed yet. Next release should most likely have a fix for that.

This should be working by now, right? I receive this error even for the example config from the documentation page.

Yes, generic error when config could not be loaded was fixed. However, if something else is wrong during import it will still show the same error. The next release should have more granular errors when config is being imported, so it will be more clear what’s the issue in your case.

Any idea what else it could be? I saw several threads on this topic with no real hint on how to fix this. The file looks semantically correct and can be accessed on the server…

@macmeck It’s probably best to wait until next release to better see what is the error in that case.