It has been a while since the last release! A lot of work, some internal, had been done to prepare for this release, so I hope you enjoy all the features coming in the release.
New version will be rolling out during the next couple of days.
… is finally here!
All phones with Android 4.4+ are supported.
There were a lot of requests for this widget. With Value widget you can show data that doesn’t match any other widget as text or a number.
- Support for locks in Sensor widget
- Ability to bind shutter items in Switch widget
- Fixed support for cover component from Home Assistant (bug)
- Label is not visible in Weather widget when using simple layout
- External text-based config import error should only be shown when config was actually loaded from the server, but has invalid format